According to the American Animal Hospital Association website, the butterfly plant is not toxic to animals including dogs and cats. The butterfly plant is not toxic to humans as well.
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?
- Make Copper Garden Butterflies
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- Which Flowers Grow Best in Summer Zone 8?
- Use Peppermint to Get Rid of Fleas
- Plant A Burning Bush
- Care for a Butterfly Bush
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- Are Hibiscus Plants Poisonous to People?