According to the American Animal Hospital Association website, the butterfly plant is not toxic to animals including dogs and cats. The butterfly plant is not toxic to humans as well.
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Trim Roses
- Take Care of Roses
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Why Are My Vegetable Plants Turning Yellow?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?