Adjust the height of a mower deck when mowing over uneven terrain as the deck may come in contact with the ground and impede the mower’s ability to move forward. Different lawn grasses require different mowing heights to maintain a healthy lawn, so you must adjust the height of the deck when choosing the height of your grass cutting. Raising the Snapper mowing deck is quickly accomplished and depends on the type of Snapper mower you own.
Turn off your walk-behind Snapper mower by releasing the engine stop lever on the handle. Pull each adjuster arm out toward the wheel to release it from the deck height adjuster. Move each adjuster arm at each wheel location forward toward the front of the mower to raise the deck, verifying that each adjuster arm is in the same position at each wheel.
Stop your riding Snapper lawn tractor on a flat, level surface. Raise the deck by moving the deck lift lever forward. This lever is to the right of the driver’s seat.
Move your Snapper rear engine riding lawn mower to a flat, level surface. Turn the mower off and raise the deck by pulling the deck lift lever on the side of the deck away from the mower. Pull up on the lever to raise the height of the deck.
- American-lawns.com: Keeping Your Lawn Healthy and Well Groomed
- Snapper: Safety Instructions and Operator’s Manual for Snapper 22” Walk Behind Mowers
- Snapper: Safety Instructions and Operator’s Manual for Snapper 21” Variable Speed Rear Discharge Walk Behind Mowers
- Snapper: Operator’s Manual LT-125 Series Hydro Tractor
- Snapper: Safety Instructions and Operator’s Manual for Snapper Rear Engine Riding Mower Series 23
- Remove Exmark Mower Blades
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Where Are Safety Switches Located on Yard Machine Mowers?
- Cut Diagonal Lines on Your Lawn
- Drive a Riding Lawn Mower
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Change the Cutting Height on Push Mowers
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Change the Self Propelled Belt on a Toro
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun