One tomato plant produces 10 to 15 pounds of fruit in a season. One standard cherry tomato plant is usually enough for a whole family's needs. Tomatoes are grown in 95 percent of home vegetable gardens. They take little growing space when supported vertically.
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Grow Zebra Grass
- The Height of an Average Tomato Plant
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- How Often Should Tomato Plants Be Watered?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Take Care of Roses
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Grow Cotton
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens