One tomato plant produces 10 to 15 pounds of fruit in a season. One standard cherry tomato plant is usually enough for a whole family's needs. Tomatoes are grown in 95 percent of home vegetable gardens. They take little growing space when supported vertically.
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- How Much Lime to Add to Water to Raise the PH From 7 to 8?
- How Often Should You Water a Basil Plant?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- What Eats the Leaves & Tomatoes on Plants?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Take Care of Roses
- Grow Cotton