If the muffler on the lawn mower is blocked, the engine will run rough and/or die. The engine stalls because the it cannot expel burnt gases that build up as it runs.
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Trim Roses
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?