If the muffler on the lawn mower is blocked, the engine will run rough and/or die. The engine stalls because the it cannot expel burnt gases that build up as it runs.
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow Cotton
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?
- Trim Roses
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?