mower image by Henryk Olszewski from <a href='http://www.fotolia.com'>Fotolia.com</a>
If the muffler on the lawn mower is blocked, the engine will run rough and/or die. The engine stalls because the it cannot expel burnt gases that build up as it runs.
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Take Care of Roses
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?