If the muffler on the lawn mower is blocked, the engine will run rough and/or die. The engine stalls because the it cannot expel burnt gases that build up as it runs.
- Trim Roses
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Take Care of Roses
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia