Landscape rock varies in diameter from 1/8 inch to 1 1/2 inch and replaces mulch or serves as decorative borders and walking surfaces. Sunset magazine suggests laying the stone to a depth of 2 to 3 inches. A ton of 1/2-inch rock covers 110 square feet, 2 inches deep, while 1 ton of 1-inch rock covers 100 square feet.
- How much land will 1 cubic yard of mulch cover?
- Grow Cotton
- Grow Peach Trees From Seeds
- Install Wooden Landscape Edging
- How Fast Do Lilac Bushes Grow?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Measure for Landscape Rock
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?