Landscape rock varies in diameter from 1/8 inch to 1 1/2 inch and replaces mulch or serves as decorative borders and walking surfaces. Sunset magazine suggests laying the stone to a depth of 2 to 3 inches. A ton of 1/2-inch rock covers 110 square feet, 2 inches deep, while 1 ton of 1-inch rock covers 100 square feet.
- One Yard of Mulch Equals How Many Pounds
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- How Heavy Should a Lawn Roller Be?
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Install Wooden Landscape Edging
- Grow Zebra Grass