One pallet holds 50 yards of sod. Each piece is 18 inches wide by 6 feet long (1.5 feet x 6 feet = 9 square feet). One pallet of 50 yards will cover 450 square feet. Square feet is determined by multiplying length by width.
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- How Fast Do Lilac Bushes Grow?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Do I Water a Lawn After Applying Grub Control?
- How much land will 1 cubic yard of mulch cover?
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?