One pallet holds 50 yards of sod. Each piece is 18 inches wide by 6 feet long (1.5 feet x 6 feet = 9 square feet). One pallet of 50 yards will cover 450 square feet. Square feet is determined by multiplying length by width.
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- How much land will 1 cubic yard of mulch cover?
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Do I Water a Lawn After Applying Grub Control?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns