One pallet holds 50 yards of sod. Each piece is 18 inches wide by 6 feet long (1.5 feet x 6 feet = 9 square feet). One pallet of 50 yards will cover 450 square feet. Square feet is determined by multiplying length by width.
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Do I Water a Lawn After Applying Grub Control?
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- How much land will 1 cubic yard of mulch cover?
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- How Many Square Feet Are in a Pallet of Zoysia Sod?
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- The Best Time to Treat Lawn Weeds