grasses image by Greg Pickens from <a href='http://www.fotolia.com'>Fotolia.com</a>
One pallet holds 50 yards of sod. Each piece is 18 inches wide by 6 feet long (1.5 feet x 6 feet = 9 square feet). One pallet of 50 yards will cover 450 square feet. Square feet is determined by multiplying length by width.
- How Many Square Feet Are in a Pallet of Zoysia Sod?
- Do I Water a Lawn After Applying Grub Control?
- Trim Roses
- One Yard of Mulch Equals How Many Pounds
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- How Much Landscape Rock Do I Need?
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Grow Cotton
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun