Woods Equipment is a manufacturer of landscape, light construction and agricultural equipment including backhoes, loaders and rotary cutters. The company is headquartered in Oregon, Illinois. As of early 2011, Woods no longer makes the 3180 Rotary Cutter.
Woods Equipment's 3180 Rotary Cutter is a bat-wing, pull-type rotary cutter used for cutting grass, weeds, and other material generally cut with a lawn mower or lawn tractor. The 3180 is yellow in color and was manufactured from the late 1990s through the early 2000s.
Bat-wing cutters like the 3180 have two leaves which fold inward to make the device small enough to be towed on the street. When extended, the 3180 measures 15 feet across. It is built on a total of six laminated wheels. The 3180 has a power take-off (PTO) speed of between 540 and 1,000 RPM, depending on the year of manufacture.
The 3180 could be towed behind tractors or other lawn maintenance vehicle with a standard trailer hitch. The device has a maximum overall length of 198 inches, including the hitch tongue. It also has a wing operational range of 90 degrees up and 22 degrees down from level.
- Find the Serial Number on an Older Troy-Bilt Rototiller
- Briggs & Stratton 16 HP OHV Specs
- What Is Ovangkol Wood?
- Differences Between a 501 & a 515 Ford Sickle Mower
- MTD 139 CC OHV Engine Specs
- The Best Stump Grinders to Use
- Kubota B40C Tiller Specifications
- Specs for a Stihl 015
- Information on MTD Riding Lawn Mowers
- The Best Riding Mowers for Ditches
- Stihl Vs. Husqvarna Chainsaws
- Ford 4000 Tractor History