Tiki is one of the leading manufacturers of yard torches. It offers many different options and styles of torches, with the Island King Tiki Torch providing a flame up to five times larger than a traditional torch. This torch features no-touch, no-pour technology, making it possible to fill the torch without creating a mess. This torch also acts a mosquito repellent and can be up and burning in no time.
Place your tiki-torch stand on the ground. Set the torch into the slot on the stand. Push it down to lock in place.
Turn the head of the tiki-torch counterclockwise to remove it. Pour the tiki-torch fuel directly into the oil canister on top of the torch.
Reattach the head of the tiki torch. Turn it clockwise to tighten. Light a match and touch it to the tiki-torch fuel to light the torch. Step back and allow the flame time to form to about 10 inches high.
Things You Will Need
- Tiki-torch stand
- Tiki-torch fuel
- Always be careful when dealing with fire. If the flame grows significantly higher than 10 inches, put it out.
- Change the Light Bulbs in a Yamaha V Star 650
- Connect a Pipe to Concrete Block
- Vacuum a Doughboy Pool
- Plant Orange Glory Flower
- Burn a Tree
- Remove the String Head on a McCullough Trimmer
- Replace a Spark Plug in a Paslode Impulse Framing Nailer
- Put Spotlights in a Tree
- Remove gas From Lawnmower
- Add Transmission Oil to a John Deere 314
- Echo Model 650 Gas Leaf Blower Information
- Remove Craftsman Lawn Mower Blades