If you’ve ever touched a pine tree, you know how sticky and difficult pine sap is to remove. The sticky substance leaks out of many different kinds of pine trees and seems to stick to everything. Since vinyl is a tough material, it is simpler to get the pine sap off of it without causing any damage. Pine sap is similar is structure to gum and should be removed the same way.
Hold an ice cube against the pine sap that is on the vinyl. Wait for the pine sap to freeze. This may take several ice cubes.
Break the pinesap off of the vinyl surface once it is frozen. It should break off easily.
Pour 2 to 3 tbsp. of rubbing alcohol on any remaining pine sap residue. Allow it to sit for 3 to 5 minutes.
Wipe the pine sap residue off with a cloth.
Things You Will Need
- Rubbing alcohol
- Is Spruce Wood Good for a Wood-Burning Stove?
- The Best Time of Year to Trim Pine Trees
- Plant Pine Trees in North Central Texas
- Coat Pine Stumps for Seats
- Plant Eldarica Pine Trees
- Cut the Bottom Branches of Pine Trees
- Mugo Pine Planting Instructions
- Plant North Fork Pine Trees
- Kill Pine Trees
- Which Pine Trees Grow Fast?
- Care for an Indoor Norfolk Pine Tree
- Trim Pine Shrubs