If you’ve ever touched a pine tree, you know how sticky and difficult pine sap is to remove. The sticky substance leaks out of many different kinds of pine trees and seems to stick to everything. Since vinyl is a tough material, it is simpler to get the pine sap off of it without causing any damage. Pine sap is similar is structure to gum and should be removed the same way.
Hold an ice cube against the pine sap that is on the vinyl. Wait for the pine sap to freeze. This may take several ice cubes.
Break the pinesap off of the vinyl surface once it is frozen. It should break off easily.
Pour 2 to 3 tbsp. of rubbing alcohol on any remaining pine sap residue. Allow it to sit for 3 to 5 minutes.
Wipe the pine sap residue off with a cloth.
Things You Will Need
- Rubbing alcohol
- Cut the Bottom Branches of Pine Trees
- Remove Excess Sap From a Pine Tree Trunk
- Take Care of Austrian Pine Trees
- Which Pine Trees Grow Fast?
- Plant Pine Trees in North Central Texas
- Remove Sap From a Hardwood Floor
- Is Spruce Wood Good for a Wood-Burning Stove?
- Coat Pine Stumps for Seats
- Trim Pine Shrubs
- Plant Pine Trees
- Kill Pine Trees
- Plant Eldarica Pine Trees