The Lexus RX 300 maintenance reminder system alerts you when your car is close to, or due for, an oil change. When completing the oil change, the Lexus dealership, or other service center, reset the system before returning your car. If you maintain your car yourself, you may want to reset the reminder so you can track when your next oil change is due.
Sit in the driver's seat of your RX 330. Insert the key into the ignition. Turn it to the “LOCK” position while the odometer reading is illuminated.
Press and hold the odometer button while turning the key to the “ON” position. Hold the button until you see “000000” appear on the odometer display.
Turn the key to “OFF” and remove it from the ignition.
- Troubleshoot the Honeywell Q3400A1024
- Check the Oil on Toro Lawn Mowers
- Fill a Cub Cadet Hydro Home Tractor With Hydraulic Fluid
- Change the Battery in a Simon Security System
- Replace a Snowblower Drive Belt
- Purge the Transmission on a Craftsman Lawn Tractor
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Hydrostatic Problems in Yard Machines
- Prevent Root Rot in Hydroponic Systems
- Check the Solenoid on a Riding Lawn Mower
- When Do Mums Bloom?