The Lexus RX 300 maintenance reminder system alerts you when your car is close to, or due for, an oil change. When completing the oil change, the Lexus dealership, or other service center, reset the system before returning your car. If you maintain your car yourself, you may want to reset the reminder so you can track when your next oil change is due.
Sit in the driver's seat of your RX 330. Insert the key into the ignition. Turn it to the “LOCK” position while the odometer reading is illuminated.
Press and hold the odometer button while turning the key to the “ON” position. Hold the button until you see “000000” appear on the odometer display.
Turn the key to “OFF” and remove it from the ignition.
- Clean the Filter System on an Above Ground Pool
- Change the Oil in a Toro Lawn Mower
- Replace a Snowblower Drive Belt
- Check the Solenoid on a Riding Lawn Mower
- Troubleshoot the Honeywell Q3400A1024
- Hydrostatic Problems in Yard Machines
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Trim Roses
- Grow Cotton
- Change the Oil in a Murray Lawn Mower
- Where Are Safety Switches Located on Yard Machine Mowers?
- Change Oil in a Simplicity Coronet Mower