The Lexus RX 300 maintenance reminder system alerts you when your car is close to, or due for, an oil change. When completing the oil change, the Lexus dealership, or other service center, reset the system before returning your car. If you maintain your car yourself, you may want to reset the reminder so you can track when your next oil change is due.
Sit in the driver's seat of your RX 330. Insert the key into the ignition. Turn it to the “LOCK” position while the odometer reading is illuminated.
Press and hold the odometer button while turning the key to the “ON” position. Hold the button until you see “000000” appear on the odometer display.
Turn the key to “OFF” and remove it from the ignition.
- How a Governor on a Briggs & Stratton Engine Works
- Use MTD Shift on the Go
- Replace a Snowblower Drive Belt
- Grow Cotton
- Change the Battery in a Simon Security System
- Remove the Impeller on a Hayward Pool Pump
- Clean Fast Set Swimming Pools
- Tune a Lawn Edger Carburetor
- The Average Lifespan of a Gas Furnace
- Lawn Mower Battery Won't Keep Charge
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- MTD Mower Steering Repair