When a swimming pool is constructed, a liner is put into place to separate the pool water from the pool bottom. Over time, the liner endures much wear and can become torn. Torn pool liners no longer prevent water from reaching the pool bottom and are a serious risk to the integrity of the pool.
Cut a length of waterproof tape slightly larger than the tear in the liner.
Press the length of tape firmly to the tear. Hold the tape firmly in place for at least 10 seconds. Wear goggles if you're applying the tape underwater.
Smooth the edges of the tape. Run your fingers over the surface of the tape to remove wrinkles.
Things You Will Need
- Waterproof tape
- If the tape does not hold when you're applying it underwater, drain the pool water so that the tear is above the waterline, then apply the tape.
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow Cotton
- Take Care of Roses
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Build a Swimming Pool Fence