Pebble Tech is a type of in-ground swimming pool made up of thousands of smooth small stones set in one large piece. Pebble Tech is not difficult to clean as long as the pool pump and filter are working properly and you have a coarse pool brush. You will not need to have any special chemical to complete this job, just the manufacturer-recommended "Guardex Deluxe 4-in-1 Pool Test Kit" and about two hours.
Scoop up a sample of the pool water if it appears to be dirty. Turn on the pool pump and filter, with the skimmer at 50 percent power.
Test the pool water using a Guardex Deluxe 4-in-1 Pool Test Kit. Correct any imbalances in the pool water using the test kit.
Connect the coarse pool brush to the long metal pool pole. Starting at the deepest end of the pool, scrub from the top edge downward to the bottom. Do this around the entire surface of the pool.
Connect the vacuum hose to the suction valve and vacuum and allow the skimmer and vacuum to run until all of the dirt and debris are removed from the pool water.
Things You Will Need
- Coarse pool brush
- Guardex Deluxe 4-in-1 Pool Test Kit
- Pool vacuum hose
- Pool vacuum
- Every pool is different so you will need to measure your pool correctly before you can properly adjust the water. To measure a pool, multiply the length by the width by the average depth. For a rectangular pool, multiply this measurement by 7.5, for a circular pool by 5.9 and an oval by 5.9. Make the adjustments according to your pool size and shape.
- Plant a Desert Willow
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Mix Up Killzall Herbicide Concentrate
- Remove Black Stains From a Pool's Water Line
- Prepare a Concrete Wall for Painting
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- How Long Does it Take for a Morel Mushroom to Grow?
- Clear up a Cloudy Blue-Green Swimming Pool