John Deere makes a popular line of riding lawn mowers, best known for their trademark green and yellow paint. There are several models made to suit different needs, but one feature they all have in common is cruise control. This feature eliminates the need to constantly adjust how hard or how soft you push in the gas pedal in order to maintain a regular speed. One minor adjustment to a lever is all it takes to activate cruise control.
Sit on the lawn mower, turn it on and drive it to a corner of your lawn where you plan to start mowing.
Press down on the gas pedal until you reach a comfortable speed.
Pull back on the cruise control handle. The handle is located on the right side of the panel, below the steering wheel.
Press down on the brake to disengage the cruise control.
- Start a Shindaiwa T350 Gas Weed Eater
- The Best Riding Lawnmowers for Women
- Start Self Propelled Lawn Mowers
- Adjust the Speed for a Honda Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
- Change the Oil in Cub Cadet Lawn Mowers
- Who Makes Ryobi Trimmers?
- Troubleshoot a Troy-Bilt Generator
- Drive a Riding Lawn Mower
- Adjust Deck Height on a Yardman Riding Mower
- Lubricate the Drive Shaft of a Weed Eater Gas Trimmer
- Make a Power Aerator
- Use a Plug in Electric Lawnmower