Lawn rollers are used to flattened grass to create a uniform look. There are many lawn rollers on the market, and an individual is more likely to find a lawn roller at a hardware or tool store such as Home Depot or Lowe's. These stores carry a wide selection of lawn rollers, ranging in prices from $99 to $129.99. Here are a few ideas on where to find a cheap lawn roller.
Home Depot has lawn rollers for as cheap as $99. The Brinly 18 x 24-inch poly lawn roller is available online and at their stores.
The cheapest lawn roller Lowe's has costs $129. The PreciseFit 42-inch poly walk behind lawn roller is also available online. Go to lowes.com to purchase the lawn roller.
Sears has lawn rollers in stock. The lawn rollers they have available are the same price as the ones at Lowe's. Sears stocks the Agri-Fab 18 x 24-inch push lawn roller for $129.99. According to sears.com, the lawn roller is available for delivery.
- Information on MTD Riding Lawn Mowers
- List of Sod Farms in Georgia
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- The Smallest Riding Lawn Mowers
- How Much Grass Seed Per Square Foot?
- Poulan 3800 Chainsaw Specifications
- Troy-Bilt Vs. Toro Lawn Mower
- Types of Grass in Central Florida
- Slit Seed a Lawn
- Care for Empire Zoysia
- Which Size Wrench Do I Need to Change the Blades on My 44 Inch Cub Cadet?