Spectracide diazinon is a pesticide that combats ants, grubs, spiders and many other insects. It comes in a concentrate, which means it must be mixed with water before you apply it to your lawn. Another important thing to remember when using spectracide diazinon is that it is poisonous. Always keep children and pets indoors while you prepare and use the spectracide diazinon.
Put on a pair of gloves and a mask before you open your spectracide diazinon.
Pour 5 tbsp. of spectracide diazinon into a garden sprayer.
Add 1 gallon of water. As it pours in, it will naturally mix with the spectracide diazinon. If you feel the need to mix it yourself, use a wooden mixing stick like you would use to mix paint with.
Place the lid on the garden sprayer and use it on your lawn where you are having a problem with insects.
Things You Will Need
- Garden sprayer
- 5 tbsp. spectracide diazinon
- 1 gallon water
- If you are spraying ant hills, remove the top portion of the mound first. This will allow the spray to get down into the tunnels.
- Never smoke while handling spectracide diazinon.
- Apply Fungicide & Insecticide Together
- Mix Image Herbicide
- Remove Graffiti From Concrete
- Apply Caseron Weed Killer
- After Fertilizing Your Lawn, When Is it Safe to Let Your Pets on the Lawn
- use Kelp Meal As a Fertilizer
- Use Mosquito Dunks to Control Gnat Infestations in Houseplants
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Put Sand in a Crawl Space
- List of Organic Pesticides
- When to Put Down Scott's Turf Builder
- Homemade Insect Spray for Lawns