Spectracide diazinon is a pesticide that combats ants, grubs, spiders and many other insects. It comes in a concentrate, which means it must be mixed with water before you apply it to your lawn. Another important thing to remember when using spectracide diazinon is that it is poisonous. Always keep children and pets indoors while you prepare and use the spectracide diazinon.
Put on a pair of gloves and a mask before you open your spectracide diazinon.
Pour 5 tbsp. of spectracide diazinon into a garden sprayer.
Add 1 gallon of water. As it pours in, it will naturally mix with the spectracide diazinon. If you feel the need to mix it yourself, use a wooden mixing stick like you would use to mix paint with.
Place the lid on the garden sprayer and use it on your lawn where you are having a problem with insects.
Things You Will Need
- Garden sprayer
- 5 tbsp. spectracide diazinon
- 1 gallon water
- If you are spraying ant hills, remove the top portion of the mound first. This will allow the spray to get down into the tunnels.
- Never smoke while handling spectracide diazinon.
- Use Mosquito Dunks to Control Gnat Infestations in Houseplants
- Use Fels-Naptha Soap to Kill Insects
- Kill Ants With Corn Meal
- Kill Fleas & Chiggers in the Lawn
- Ant Control
- Mix Weed Killers
- What Causes a Leaf Blower to Smoke?
- Mix Acme Super Brush Killer
- Get Rid of Fleas in the Yard
- Homemade Insect Spray for Lawns
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- use Kelp Meal As a Fertilizer