Image is an herbicide that works on both tough summer and winter weeds. There are several ways to apply Image to your lawn. One of the easiest ways is to use a hose-end sprayer. This allows you to reach a broader area at one time.
Cover your body with protective clothing before you handle the Image herbicide. It can cause irritation if it comes into contact with your skin. Wear thick clothing that covers your entire body.
Put on a pair of goggles and a mask to protect yourself from the herbicide. It may cause harm if it splashes up in your eyes, or if you breathe in the fumes.
Pour the Image herbicide in your hose end sprayer's plastic container.
Turn the dial on your hose-end sprayer until it reads 4 tsp.
Hook the hose up to the hose-end sprayer and spray your lawn. Move from left to right beginning at the far end of your lawn. Work your way toward the front so you do not miss any spots.
Things You Will Need
- Protective clothing
- 16 oz. Image
- Repeat the application in six weeks if you do not get the desired results the first time.
- Do not use Image herbicide on St. Augustine lawns during the winter months.
- Use Ortho Weed B Gon Max Plus Crabgrass Control
- Care for Kentucky Bluegrass
- Prepare a Concrete Wall for Painting
- The Best Time to Treat Lawn Weeds
- Put Tide on a Lawn to Grow Grass
- Instructions for Roundup Professional Sprayer
- How Do I Kill Thistle?
- Liquid Ironite Directions for Shrubs
- Directions for Eliminator Weed & Grass Killer
- Mix Glyphosate
- Attach a Garden Hose to Weed Killer