Scotts makes a product called Ortho Garden Disease Control. This concentrate works to kill diseases that affect fruit trees. Some of these diseases include coryneum blight, brown rot blossom blight, stem end rot and leaf spot. You must mix your Ortho Garden Disease Control with water before you apply it to your fruit trees. If this is not done correctly, the product will not be effective.
Fill a 5 gallon bucket with 4 gallons of water.
Pour in 3 3/4 tsp. of your Ortho Garden Disease Control concentrate. Mix the two ingredients together.
Transfer your disease control solution to a garden sprayer.
Spray the product on the fruit trees. It will cover 200 sq. feet.
Repeat once every two weeks throughout the months of April, May and June.
Things You Will Need
- Ortho Garden Disease Control
- 5 gallon bucket
- Garden sprayer
- Wear goggles, a mask, gloves and long clothing when applying Ortho Max Garden Disease Control. This product is hazardous to humans.
- After you apply this product, you will have to wait for it to dry before allowing anyone in the family, including pets, to go back outdoors.
- Treat Rust on Fruit Trees
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Remove Calcium Deposits From a Red Brick Driveway
- Mix Spectracide Diazinon Insect Spray
- Get Rid of Japanese Beetles on Fruit Trees
- Make Potting Soil Mix
- How Do I Add Iron to My Garden Soil?
- Herbicide for Vegetable Gardens
- Make an Organic Fruit Tree Spray
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Plant & Take Care of an Elberta Peach Tree
- Harvest & Store Green Beans