Tempo is a brand of insecticide created by the Bayer Corp. Its active ingredients include cyfluthrin, cyano, methyl and dimethyl-cyclopropanecarboxylate. Because Tempo is a chemical insecticide, you must properly mix it for it to be effective. You also want to practice appropriate safety precautions when handling Tempo.
Protect your body while using Tempo. This means you need to put on gloves, long clothing and a pair of boots to protect your skin. A pair of goggles will protect your eyes and a mask can protect your lungs.
Remove pets and family members from the area where you are going to mix and use the Tempo insecticide. If you have a fish tank, you need to cover it completely, and shut off the aerator.
Mix 8 ml of Tempo insecticide with 1 gallon of water for small infestations. This will cover 1,000 square feet of space.
Mix 16 ml of Tempo insecticide with 1 gallon of water for large infestations. This will cover 1,000 square feet of space.
Use a garden sprayer to apply the Tempo insecticide.
Things You Will Need
- Long clothing
- Tempo insecticide
- Garden sprayer
- If you use the Tempo insecticide indoors, you must cover up all of your kitchen items that are used for making food.
- If any of this product comes in contact with your body, or is swallowed or inhaled, call 1-800-334-7577 immediately.
- Mix GroundWork Weed Killer
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Use Bayer Advanced Brush Killer
- Mix Up Killzall Herbicide Concentrate
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Do I Water a Lawn After Applying Grub Control?
- Grow Cotton
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- Buy Sulfur to Get Rid of Snakes