Sweet William (Dianthus barbatus)
Buy Bulk Seeds and Save!
Sweet Williams grow well in all parts of the country. In extremely hot areas, plant in partial shade. In most areas they will bloom the first year from seeds. The sweetly scented flowers make a great cut flower, and last 7 to 10 days in the vase. Suggested for beds, mass plantings, and meadows.
Type*:* Perennial (Biennial in very cold climates)
Height: 14 - 20 inches
Bloom Time: Summer
Exposure: Sun or Part Shade
Seeds per Pound: App. 437,000
Seeding rate: 4 pounds per acre
Packaged in a sturdy, resealable pouch for long-lasting freshness.
Usually ships the next business day.
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- Grow Sweet Cicely
- The Best Perennial Landscape Plants for Colorado
- Propagate Lupine
- Four O'Clocks
- The Best Time to Seed Kentucky Bluegrass
- Save Okra Seeds
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Cook Lotus Seeds
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Plant Night Blooming Jasmine Seeds