Sweet William (Dianthus barbatus)
Buy Bulk Seeds and Save!
Sweet Williams grow well in all parts of the country. In extremely hot areas, plant in partial shade. In most areas they will bloom the first year from seeds. The sweetly scented flowers make a great cut flower, and last 7 to 10 days in the vase. Suggested for beds, mass plantings, and meadows.
Type*:* Perennial (Biennial in very cold climates)
Height: 14 - 20 inches
Bloom Time: Summer
Exposure: Sun or Part Shade
Seeds per Pound: App. 437,000
Seeding rate: 4 pounds per acre
Packaged in a sturdy, resealable pouch for long-lasting freshness.
Usually ships the next business day.
- Harvest Snapdragon Seeds
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- Prune Statice
- Harvest Sweet Annie
- Plant Night Blooming Jasmine Seeds
- What Does Exotic Plants Mean?
- Harvest Lettuce Seeds
- Bachelor's Button, Cornflower
- Are Dahlias Annual or Perennials?
- Save Okra Seeds
- Can You Grow Plants From Seeds That Have Been Frozen?
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams