Weeds deprive your grass, flowers, and garden vegetables of the essential nutrients they need from the soil. Weeds also cause a lawn to look unattractive. Homeowners can purchase an herbicide to keep weeds from becoming a problem. Casoron weed killer is one brand of herbicide that is effective against weeds. Casoron must be used correctly to work the way it should.
Get rid of any weeds that are currently present on the lawn. It is much easier to apply the Caroson weed killer before the growing season begins, than to remove all of the weeds that have already sprouted.
Determine how many square meters the area you want to treat is. If you do not know how to do this, write down the length and width of the area and then use an online conversion tool.
Put on a pair of goggles, gloves and a mask. This is a safety precaution that should be taken when herbicides are applied to a lawn.
Sprinkle the Casoron herbicide granules over your lawn. You should have 20 grams for every square meter of your lawn.
Water your lawn so that it is wet, but not soaked. Leave it alone after that.
Things You Will Need
- Casoron weed killer
- Wash your clothing as soon as you have finished applying the Casoron weed killer.
- Keep the Casoron weed killer in its original container up and out of the reach of children. It should also be kept in a dry place.
- Do not allow pets or small children to have contact with the lawn until after it has dried.
- If the weed killer gets on your skin, in your eyes or in your lungs, call the poison control center immediately at 1-800-222-1222.
- Mix GroundWork Weed Killer
- How Much Grass Seed Per Square Foot?
- Homemade Weed Killer That Does Not Kill Grass
- The Best Time of Day to Spray for Lawn Weeds
- Care for Kentucky Bluegrass
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- Use Pre-Emergent & Grass Seed
- The Best Grass Seed for Patches
- What Causes Crabgrass?
- Grow Cotton
- Calculate Grass Seed for Overseeding
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?