Weeds can be a problem in a garden, or elsewhere in your lawn. Weeds grow quickly and take away from the nutrients your plants and grass need to grow and remain healthy. If you only have a few weeds, you can pick them out by hand. If you have a lot of weeds, however, you will need a good weed killer. Killzall Weed Killer is a concentrated weed killer that effectively kills pesky weeds.
Mix 3 tbsp. of Killzall with 1 gallon of water to kill average lawn weeds. Mix 5 tbsp. of Killzall with 1 gallon of water for tough weeds. Wear goggles, a mask and gloves before handling the chemical weed killer.
Attach a sprayer to your gallon jug, or pour the mixture into a separate sprayer.
Spray the weed killer over your weeds on a day that is sunny with no expected rain. If rain is in the forecast over the next 48 hours, wait to apply the weed killer. Otherwise, the rain will just wash away the weed killer before it has a chance to work. Saturate the weeds with the weed killer.
Reapply the Killzall after four weeks if the weeds have not completely died away.
Things You Will Need
- Shake the Killzall container before you measure out the concentrate to be added to the water. Some ingredients may settle when the product sits for a period of time.
- Don't allow your pets or children to play in any area where you sprayed the Killzall until the Killzall has completely dried.
- Use Bleach As a Grass & Weed Killer
- Mix Image Herbicide
- Kill Weeds in Your Lawn
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Keep Weeds Out of a Gravel Driveway
- Care for Tick Weed
- When to Put Down Scott's Turf Builder
- Use Preen Weed Control
- When to Apply Scotts Fertilizer with Plus 2 Weed Control
- Prep a Grass Lawn for Slit Seeding
- Kill Mature Crabgrass
- Kill Crabgrass and Reseed