Hi I'm Rachel Yatuzis and I'm going to tell you the best way to remove mildew from your walls. If you have just a little bit of mildew on your walls, it's probably in the bathroom. You want to use vinegar and water to get it off. Vinegar and water is not going to be harmful to your walls, it's great for removing really anything, just wipe it with a sponge. If you've got a bad case of mildew on your walls, you're going to want to get the bleach out. This vinegar and water is about I would say a little over a tablespoon of vinegar and a quart of water or you can do up to a cup of vinegar and a quart of water. If you're going to make bleach water, you only want to use one cap full in a quart of water. Put it in a spray bottle just like this and spray the bleach water onto the wall. I'm not going to do this because this could damage the wall and you're going to need to be prepared to possibly repaint if you have to do that. So you do want to get rid of the mildew on the wall though, it's very harmful to your family. It has spores, any kind of algae, mildew or mold has spores that can irritate allergies, can be really bad for people with asthma. So make sure you do get rid of it and when you get rid of it, to keep it gone you want to douse it, not douse it, but just spritz it with bleach water every now and again to keep it gone. I'm Rachel Yatuzis and that's how you remove mildew from your walls.