• All
  • Articles
  • Videos
  • Plants
  • Recipes
  • Members

Is Honeysuckle Poisonous to People?

Comments ()  |   |  Text size: a A  |  Report Abuse  |  Print
close

Report This Article

Is Honeysuckle Poisonous to People?

Reason for flagging?

Comments

Submit

Share:    |  Email  |  Bookmark and Share

Honeysuckle is poisonous to people and animals, but only if eaten in large quantities. The toxic part of the plant is the berries.

Keywords: honeysuckle toxic, honeysuckle poisonous, honeysuckle berries

About this Author

Anna Aronson began working as a journalist in 2000 and spent six years at suburban Chicago newspapers before pursuing freelance work. She enjoys writing about health care topics, in particular obstetrics, pediatrics and nutrition. She received a Bachelor of Arts in journalism from Eastern Illinois University and is now studying for a Master of Science in medicine degree to become a physician's assistant.

Member Calendar Entries