• All
  • Articles
  • Videos
  • Plants
  • Recipes
  • Members

Are Hibiscus Plants Poisonous to Dogs?

Comments ()  |   |  Text size: a A  |  Report Abuse  |  Print
close

Report This Article

Are Hibiscus Plants Poisonous to Dogs?

Reason for flagging?

Comments

Submit

Share:    |  Email  |  Bookmark and Share

Hibiscus is toxic to dogs and can be deadly. When dogs eat hibiscus they can suffer from severe vomiting and diarrhea that may lead to fatal loss of body fluids.

Keywords: dogs eat hibiscus, toxic, severe vomiting

About this Author

Antonia James is a Florida-based writer who began writing full-time in 2009. After starting her career in the world of journalism she ventured into the courtroom as an attorney. James holds a Bachelor of Arts in media studies from Fordham University and a Juris Doctor from the University of Miami.