• All
  • Articles
  • Videos
  • Plants
  • Recipes
  • Members

Is Bittersweet Vine Poisonous?

Comments ()  |   |  Text size: a A  |  Report Abuse  |  Print
close

Report This Article

Is Bittersweet Vine Poisonous?

Reason for flagging?

Comments

Submit

Share:    |  Email  |  Bookmark and Share

The berries of the bittersweet vine are considered poisonous and should not be ingested. The leaf, root bark and stem are also toxic.

Keywords: bittersweet vine, poisonous, berries

About this Author

Maryelser is a full time freelance writer. She specializes in cooking, gardening and crafts and has published numerous articles on eHow.com.