Is the Lily of the Valley a Poisonous Plant?

The leaves and flowers of the Lily of the Valley flower are poisonous. They can cause vomiting and diarrhea, problems with the heart, and problems thinking if ingested.

Keywords: lily of the valley poisonous, lily flower, lily of the valley flower

About this Author

Anne Baley is a writer and photographer living in Southeast Michigan. She has written numerous articles about places she has discovered while traveling throughout the United States. Baley's work has appeared in a variety of online outlets, including Endless Sunday.