Making Holiday Wreaths
A-262; 32 pages; 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"; Paperback.
Make Beautiful Wreaths for the Holidays
For a truly memorable holiday, fill your house and your yard with stunning handcrafted wreaths! Whether you want to create a beautiful wreath from scratch or quickly adorn a premade wreath base, you'll find all the instructions you need in this booklet.
Here are just a few of the projects in this book:
- Learn how to make a boxwood wreath exuberantly entwined with holly and ivy to grace the front door.
- Craft balsam wreaths that fill your home with the sweet pine scent of the forest.
- Hang gaily decorated wreaths from doors windows and mirror frames, or display them on mantelpieces and tabletops.
- Wrap an evergreen garland around the post of your mailbox.
- Craft a wreath to encircle your birdbath.
- Clip a row of whimsical wreaths along a clothesline.
- Make a wreath filled with tidbits for your backyard birds.
Browse All Country Wisdom Bulletins