Natural and Herbal Remedies for Headaches
A-265; 32 pages; 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"; Paperback.
Headaches, which range from mere annoyance to debilitating pain, are the most common complaint in North America. Over-the-counter medications offer only temporary relief, and prescription drugs can cause serious side effects. Wouldn't you love to know how to treat — and prevent — your headaches effectively, safely, and naturally?
This booklet explains the nature of headaches and offers all-natural preventions and treatments. You'll learn how to:
- Figure out what kind of headache you're having
- Identify what's triggering your headaches
- Supplement your diet with headache-fighting nutrients
- Use soothing herbal teas, tinctures and baths to feel better
- Banish headaches from your life
Growing 101 Herbs That Heal
Grow Your Own Medicine! What better way to take your medicine than straight from the garden? From St. John's Wort to fennel, chicory to skullcap, herbalist and gardener Tammi Harung introduces you to the special cultivating and care techniques required for growing 101 versatile and useful herbs.
Browse All Country Wisdom Bulletins