Growing and Using Rosemary
A-161; 32 pages; 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"; Paperback.
What can you do with a simple sprig of Rosemary?
- Tuck it into a 6-pound roasting chicken.
- Pour boiling water over a few needle-like leaves for a stimulating cup of tea.
- Boil it and strain the aromatic water into a hot bath to relax tired nerves and muscles.
- Place it between woolens to repel moths.
- Toss it into the fireplace as a fragrant incense.
- Tuck it in a letter of condolence "for remembrance."
Renowned herbalist Bertha Repert offers expert advice on growing rosemary indoors and out. She also provides simple instructions and recipes for using rosemary in cooking, craft projects, herbal remedies, beauty products, decorative accents, and holiday and wedding ornaments.
Browse All Country Wisdom Bulletins