Berries: Rasp and Black
A-235; 32 pages; 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"; Paperback.
Are you thinking about starting your own berry patch? Or do you have a raspberry or blackberry patch and want to know how to keep it in tip-top berry-producing shape? Louise Riotte can show you how! In Berries, Rasp & Black, you'll learn:
- Which raspberries and blackberries will do best in your garden
- How and where to plant berry bushes
- What and how often to feed your berry bushes for ultimate yield
- Proven techniques for protecting your plants from pests and disease
- How to prune and propagate berry bushes
- When and how to harvest your raspberries and blackberries
About the Author:
The late Louise Riotte is the author of many books, including Roses Love Garlic, Carrots Love Tomatoes, Astrological Gardening, Sleeping with a Sunflower, and Catfish Ponds and Lily Pads. She lived in Oklahoma.
Browse All Country Wisdom Bulletins