The New American Kitchen Garden - Gardening Book
Buy This Book
The New American Kitchen Garden
National Home Gardening Club
149 pages, 8 1/2 x 11 1/2
Color Photographs throughout; Hardcover
Author: Shepherd Ogden
This book has never been read and appears to be brand new. It would make a wonderful gift for anyone who loves to spend time in the garden.
This lovely hardcover book from the National Home Gardening Club is truly a pleasure to read. Packed with color photos, this authoritative volume conveys a love of gardening as it shows you how to create and enjoy a beautiful and bountiful kitchen garden. Chapters include:
- What Makes a Kitchen Garden? What Makes it Yours?
- Creating A New Era In Kitchen Gardening
- Planning and Designing the Kitchen Garden
- Mastering the Basics of Kitchen Gardening
- Kitchen Garden Plant Guide
- Seasonal Recipes for the Kitcnen Garden