BHG Annuals - Gardening Book
Buy This Book
Better Homes and Gardens
132 pages, 10 x 10
full-color photographs throughout
Hardcover, concealed spiral
Color throughout the season: this is the wonder of having annuals in your garden. By following the easy guidelines in this book you can brighten every area of your landscape. With its hundreds of inspiring, informative photographs and helpful text and tips, Annuals is sure to become an invaluable reference for your gardening library.
- More than 60 step-by-step color photographs demonstrate how to design, plant, and maintain the annuals in your garden.
- Engaging, easy-to-read text provides indispensable information on selecting and growing annuals either on their own or in combination with other plants.
- Hundreds of eye-catching, full color photographs stimulate a variety of ideas for establishing your own glorious display of annuals.
- Garden plans and delightful watercolors present different designs for attractive annual gardens that you can adapt to your own location.
- Immediately useful tips offer timesaving, environmental and troubleshooting ideas for raising healthy annuals.
- Regional calendar of garden care guides you in planning year-round tasks for your particular climate.
- Encyclopedia of 150 annuals plants features color photographs and valuable information on each plant's hardiness, general growth habits, flower colors, and more.