Hardy Roses - Gardening Book
Buy This Book
An Organic Guides to Growing Frost- and Disease-Resistant Varieties
144 pages; 8.5" x 11"; Color photos; line drawings; tables; Paperback.
Author: Robert A. Osborne
Hardy Roses, the perfect choice for gardeners who want to enjoy the beauty of roses without worrying about frost damage -- and without using harsh chemicals!
Sixty stunning photographs highlight Hardy Roses, featuring how to choose and grow the best varieties for your garden. Special highlights include:
- organic controls for insects and diseases
- illustrated gardening tips and techniques
- 49 varieties with full-color photographs
- North American zone map
- extensive listing of hardy varieties
- appendix of rose suppliers, organizations, and source materials
Hardy Roses is essential reading for everyone who wants to discover how easy it can be to grow beautiful roses successfully!