Stokes Birdhouse Book - Gardening Book
Buy This Book
5 Stokes Birdhouse Book
The Complete Guide to Attracting Nesting Birds
by Donald Stokes and Lillian Stokes
95 pages; 8 1/2" x 11"; Paperback.
Attract beautiful nesting birds to your backyard.
Experience the joy of watching baby birds being raised just outside your door. With the Stokes Birdhouse Book, you'll learn everything you need to know to bring nesting birds close and gain a fascinating glimpse of their family life. This beautifully illustrated guide includes comprehensive information on how to:
- Buy or build a successful birdhouse-complete, easy-to-follow plans are included, along with a chart giving recommended birdhouse dimensions for each species
- Locate your birdhouse properly
- Attract bluebirds, purple martins, and many other birds (all North American cavity nesters are featured)
- Monitor boxes and control predators
- Observe and understand the breeding and nesting behaviors of the birds in your yard