Squirrel Proofing Your Home and Garden - Gardening Book
Buy This Book
Squirrel Proofing Your Home & Garden
by Rhonda Massingham Hart
160 pages; 6" x 9"; Paperback.
Defend your home and garden from squirrels!
The bestselling author of Deer Proofing Your Yard & Garden helps homeowners battle one of nature's most wily and persistent creatures--squirrels--with a storehouse of environmentally responsible techniques that really work.
In her trademark light-hearted yet practical and authoritative style, Rhonda Massingham Hart explains how to
- Understand squirrels, chipmunks, groundhogs, and other squirrel relatives
- Defend your birdfeeders and design and build squirrel-proof feeders
- Banish squirrels and their relatives from your garden
- Protect your attic, garage, and basement from invasion
- Find and choose effective household and commercial repellents.
In addition, you'll find lists of feeder foods and plants squirrels love--and those they'll prefer to avoid.