Mailboxes - Gardening Book
Buy This Book
20 Unique Step-by-Step Projects.
Edited by Glenn Novak
128 pages; 8 1/2" x 11"; Line Drawings and B&W and Color Photographs. Paperback.
Charming mailboxes dress up a home with personality and style and they're easy to make using the full-color, how-to photographs in this handbook. All finished projects are designed to meet United States Postal Service requirements. Instructions are also presented for stenciling, sponging, and applying decorative paints to perfectly finish each project. Index. 8-page color section.
Extensively illustrated, this practical guide includes:
- Easy-to-follow designs for over 20 post- and house-mounted boxes
- Step-by-step instructions for dressing up purchased boxes with stenciling, sponging, and other painting techniques
- Cleaver ideas for mounting and finishing boxes to withstand the elements
- Tips for using plants and flowers to enliven a setting
- Up-to-date advice on United States Postal Services mailbox requirements