Landscaping Makes Cents - Gardening Book
Buy This Book
Landscaping Makes Cents
Smart Investments that Increase Your Property Value.
by Frederick C. Campbell & Richard L. Dube
144 pages; 8.5" x 11"; Line drawings; Paperback.
Money does grow on trees!
Make sure that the money you spend on every aspect of your home landscaping -- from trees and shrubs to walkways, gardens, and patios -- adds long-term value to your property.
Professional landscaping contractors Frederick C. Campbell and Richard L. Dube lead you step by step through the process of planning and building a landscape that fits your needs and preferences and will maximize the return on your investment.
- Select elements that will add value and general appeal to your property and set a budget for each
- Quantify the value of trees and other landscape elements
- Make the best choices for sustainable low-maintenance landscapes
- Select, install, and maintain gardens, ponds, fences, lighting, walkways, and more
- Evaluate, negotiate, and contract with qualified landscaping contractors