Quick and Easy Indoor Topiary - Gardening Book
Buy This Book
Quick & Easy Indoor Topiary
Crafting and Decorating with Nature
Read and excerpt from this book in our
Projects & Crafts Newsletter
by Chris Jones
128 pages; 8.75" x 8.75"; Full-color photographs throughout; Paperback.
Add a fabulous finishing touch to your home decor with your own hand-crafted topiary displays.
Quick and Easy Indoor Topiary contains everything you need to know to make your own striking topiaries and sculptural displays using both living and dried plants. Easy step-by-step instructions for planting, training, pruning, clipping, and caring for your topiary make this the complete guide to creating dramatic, decorative accents.
Among the 25 stylish projects to suit your every room and every season, you'll find:
- Fragrant lavender in a cast-iron urn
- Triangular flowering winter jasmine in a Japanese container
- Multi-colored dried helichrysums in a fantasy tree
- Cinnamon and other spices used to create a room scenter
- Spherical bay tree hung with oranges in a decorated container