Herbal Vinegar - Gardening Book
Buy This Book
Read an excerpt from this book in our
Cookbook Club Newsletter.
by Maggie Oster
176 pages; 7 3/8" x 9 1/4"; Paperback.
Vinegar is versatile!
And this book covers it all:
- Directions for buying, making, and flavoring inexpensive, easy-to-make vinegars
- Dozens of ideas for combination herb, spice, vegetable, and flower vinegars
- Recipes for using flavored vinegars -- just a splash for exhilarating basic vinaigrettes, fruit and vegetable salsas, flavorful and tenderizing marinades, spicy dessert sauces, and many more.
- Gift packaging ideas and customized labels -- Step-by-step instructions for growing flavorful herbs indoors and out
- Household uses and hints -- more than 100 home uses for vinegar, including polishing chrome, prolonging the life of cut flowers, and preparing natural beauty treatments.