The Candlemaker's Companion - Gardening Book
Buy This Book
The Candlemakers Companion
A Comprehensive Guide to Rolling, Pouring, Dipping and Decorating Your Own Candles
by Betty Oppenheimer
199 pages, 8" x 8"; Paperback.
"Please, please, please, burn candles!" pleads Betty Oppenheimer. "Too many people save them, keep them wrapped up in a drawer or forever in the same centerpiece holder, never to be burned."
Create exquisite, handcrafted candles at home with this comprehensive guide! From wax to wick to wrapping, the magical glow of a handmade candle is now easier to create than ever before. With illustrated step-by-step instructions and complete source lists, The Candlemaker's Companion shows you how to:
- Create rolled, poured, molded, and dipped candles
- Scent, color, and decorate candles -- naturally
- Make innovative containers, holders, and gift packaging
- Create luminaria, lanterns, and floating candles
- Use specialty techniques like overdipping, painting, layering, and sculpting