Stokes Beginner's Guide to Birds, Eastern Region - Gardening Book
Buy This Book
Stokes Beginner's Guide to Birds: Eastern Region.
by by Donald & Lillian Stokes
Dimensions (in inches): 0.28 x 4.55 x 7.01; Color photograph of each bird.
Whether you want to identify the birds that come to your backyard feeder or you've decided to take up bird-watching as a hobby, you'll find everything you need in this easy-to-use guide. The Stokes Beginner's Guide to Birds is factually, visually, and organizationally superior to any other beginner's guide.
Special Features include:
- Coverage of 100 species
- Unique organization by birds' plumage colors
- User-friendly color tab index for quick reference
- Brilliant full-color photographs of each species, plus separate images of male and female when plumage differs
- Useful tips for attracting birds
- Information on voice, habitat, nest, eggs, incubation time, population trend, behavior, birdhouse and feeder preferences, and much more