Planting for Colour Through the Year - Gardening Book
Buy This Book
Planting for Colour Through the Year
by Jackie Matthews
64 pp, color photos throughout, hardcover.
How to create a garden with glorious colour in every season
- Enjoy flowers every day of the year with simple planning.
- Practical advice as well as ideas for stunning color combinations.
- Easy-to-follow instructions for seasonal gardening tasks and details of plants at their best.
- Features planting ideas for low maintenance, all-year-round color using evergreens, heathers, grasses and conifers.
- Includes a simple reference chart giving planting and flowering times.