Creating a Perfect Kitchen Garden - Gardening Book
Buy This Book
Creating a Perfect Kitchen Garden
by Richard Bird
96 pages, full-color photographs, softcover.
- A practical guide to designing and maintaining a fruitful kitchen garden.
- Over 200 full-color photographs, including step-by-step techniques.
- Practical sequences including thinning and transplanting, pruning, and harvesting and storage.
- Invaluable advice on choosing essential gardening tools and equipment and dealing with common problems.
- The ideal reference guide - whether you want a large fruit and vegetable plot, or a small herb garden.