The Gardening Book - Gardening Book
Buy This Book
The Gardening Book
by Peter McHoy
256 pages; 9 X 12; softcover
Every garden enthusiast should possess this comprehensive sourcebook. Structured by season and featuring meticulous, step-by-step photographs, the guide moves from the planning stages of design to planting and incorporating popular garden features such as walls, fences, paths and terraces. Clear breakdowns in text and photos teach how to take cuttings, sow seeds, plant, weed, harvest and deal with pest and insects. Larger projects include how to build ponds, and rock gardens.
- The complete practical reference book on planning and maintaining your garden, whatever its size, aspect and situation.
- Everything you need to know about designing a garden, planning the best plantings, and how to translate your dreams into reality.
- Step-by-step photographic sequences show how to construct ponds, walls, paths, patios, rock gardens and other garden features.
- A comprehensive hands-on guide to all the gardening tasks, described in at-a-glance season-by-season guide.
- Easy-to-follow techniques for taking cuttings, sowing seeds, planting, weeding, tending, harvesting and dealing with pests and diseases - for flowers, fruits, and vegetables.
The perfect sourcebook and reference guide for every gardener, throughout the year.