The Chemical-Free Lawn - Gardening Book
Buy This Book
The Chemical-Free Lawn
by Warren Shultz
No Pesticides ~ No Herbicides ~ No Chemical Fertilizers
The only guide that tells how to have a great lawn without using pesticides, herbicides and chemical fertilizers.
- Wasting your weekends working on your lawn?
- Sick of seeing your grass turn brown year after year?
- At wit's end about unsightly, hazardous molehills?
- Afraid of herbicides and unclear about alternatives?
- Ready to give up and empty your bank account into the pocket of a chemical lawn-care company?
With this book, the grass can be greener on your side of the fence!
You'll find tips from experts across the country on how to:
- Choose a grass that's great for your site
- Mix 'n' match grasses for a lush look from spring through fall
- Cut down on mowing mania
- Rejuvenate a worn-out lawn
- Fight damage from grubs, dogs, moles and other lawn marauders -- without chemicals
- Identify and control weeds and diseases -- without chemicals
- Feed your lawn without fattening it -- without chemicals!
The Chemical-Free Lawn is a comprehensive lawn-care reference.