Tomato: Cherry Rainbow Mix - Seeds & Bulbs
Tomato - Cherry
This is a unique combination of unusual cherry tomatoes. These gourmet types each have their own distinctive color and flavor. Mixture includes:
- Sundrop - orange tomatoes, orange seeds
- Miribelle - Yellow tomatoes, yellow seeds
- Brown Cherry - brown tomatoes, blue seeds
- Sweetie - red tomatoes, red seeds
- Green Grape - green tomatoes, green seeds
- Super Snow White - white tomato, raw seeds
- BiColor Cherry - pink & white striped tomato, pink seeds
Packet produces 30 plants after thinning.
Days to Maturity: 65
When to Sow Outside: After last frost and when soil temperature is up to 60 degrees
When to Sow Inside: 6 to 8 weeks before last frost
Seed Depth: 1/8"
Seed Spacing: When starting outdoors, space seeds 6" apart
Row Spacing: 3'
Days to Emerge: 5 - 10
Thinning: When 2" tall, thin to 18" apart.