Honey Apple Glazed Turkey Breast
1/3 Cup clover honey
1 Tablespoon dry mustard
6 Ounces frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
1 6-1/2 to 7 Pound turkey breast, skin removed
- Combine honey, mustard and apple juice in a small bowl.
- Place turkey breast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Baste with honey mixture.
- Cover and roast in a 325 degree F. oven for 1 hour.
- Uncover and baste frequently with honey mixture. and roast an additional hour or until the internal temperature reaches 170 degrees F.
Let cool 10-15 minutes prior to slicing.
Recipe by The National Turkey Federation