Thai Marinaded Turkey Wings
4 Turkey Wings
1/2 Cup smooth peanut butter
1/2 Cup water
3 Tablespoons light soy sauce
3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
2 green onions chopped
3 Drops Tabasco sauce
- Discard wing tips and divide wings into 2 pieces.
- In a large saucepan, cover turkey with water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients to make the Thai Marinade, stirring well to dissolve the sugar.
- Remove the turkey from the water and place in marinade to marinate for 2 to 12 hours. Marinate in the refrigerator.
- Remove from the marinade and grill wings over medium heat for 20-30 minutes, turning often.
Recipe provided by the Ontario Turkey Producers' Marketing Board in Kitchener, Ontario.