Grand View Inn Breakfast Cherry Bake
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 cups ground sausage, cooked
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes
- 5 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1-1/2 cups dried tart cherries
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (sage, lemon, thyme and/or cilantro)
Line a 12x9x2-inch baking pan with crescent dough. Layer pastry with sausage, cheese and potatoes. Beat eggs and milk. Pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with cherries, Parmesan cheese and herbs.Bake in a preheated 375-degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until golden and center is firm. Serve hot.
Makes 8 servings.
Thanks to the Cherry Marketing Institute for this recipe.